Current Job Opportunities
Channel VP | Atlanta, GA
About the Role
Peoplenet is a leading SaaS workforce technology provider based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our key solution offerings include time and attendance and data management products designed for staffing companies and the industries that they serve. Peoplenet currently provides solutions to over 350 leading companies across North America including seven of the top 10 staffing companies by revenue in the United States.
We are seeking a seasoned Sales Executive to build and oversee a best-in-class Channel Partnership sales organization. This individual will be a creative, hands-on executive with proven leadership skills and a legacy of driving channel and partner sales effectiveness. This individual will work collaboratively with the Peoplenet sales and marketing, product development, technology, customer success, integration and implementation teams to drive the company’s channel and partner sales strategy. This position will report to Chief Revenue Officer and carry a revenue goal associated with key channel partnerships
- Collaborate with CRO and cross functional leadership team to establish go to market strategy, sales and growth goals.
- Provide leadership, strategy and operational excellence to design and build a strategy that is aligned with the company’s strategic roadmap
- Develop and maintain strategic analysis of competitive landscape and addressable markets including the identification and development of new and unidentified channel opportunities
- Identify, develop, manage, and maintain relationships with strategic channel partners. These include but are not limited to providers of HR Technology, ERP Systems, Productivity and Scheduling Systems, Staffing Software, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Managed Services Providers (MSP), Human Cloud platforms, Staffing Companies and Consulting Firms.
- Design, manage and administer all partner incentive/sales programs
- Facilitate the marketing of new products and initiatives within the Channel Partner community by liaising closely with other functional organizations such as product development, technology, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Management of all activity and metrics via Salesforce CRM and reporting system
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ of experience in driving sales performance; 2 years or more experience in a Channel Partner Sales function
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS technology, HR technology solutions, time and attendance and/or staffing technology (i.e. ATS, VMS) platforms preferred
- Proven and measured experience in building and leading metrics driven sales organizations
- Demonstrated technical acumen specific to systems architecture and integration
- Strong planning, financial and analytical skills
- Strong consulting skills and proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions that meet expectations
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or other graduate-level degree preferred
Send Us Your Resume