Current Job Opportunities
.NET Developer/ Senior Developer (Angular) | Atlanta, GA
- Full-stack .Net development and Angular Web Application development experience
- Building well performing and maintainable applications (Web apps, Web apis, Windows Services, Scheduled Batch Jobs, etc.) to support thousands of users
- Able to work independently or with a team to create new applications and enhance existing applications
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years with .Net technologies, including C# and MVC
- Web Service experience with WCF or Web API 2.2
- SQL Server 2008+, including general queries and stored procedures
- Well versed in HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3.
- Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
- Excellent debugging skills. Research best solutions to problems encountered.
- A passion for software development and following best practices. A strong commitment to on-time quality deliverables.
We’d like for you to have:
- Agile/Scrum team experience
- Experience with ETL tools such as Talend
- Experience with java
- Familiarity with SOLID Principles
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with Unit Testing / TDD
- Azure Cloud Computing, particularly the service bus, functions, API management and Docker Swarm
Information Security Analyst | Atlanta, GA
The Information Security Analyst is responsible with assisting in development and implementation of standard operating procedures which support prevention, detection and response of cybersecurity risks and threats. They will provide the company with the ability to correlate, detect, and respond to cybersecurity incidents impacting the enterprise by ensuring they are properly identified, analyzed, communicated, actioned/defended, investigated, and reported. The analyst will have responsibility over security monitoring and is responsible for 24×7 incident response activities. They will also manage information resources during incident response activities to identify possible cyber-attack or intrusion events, and determine if it is a business impact.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years Administration of Firewalls and subsequent IPS/IDS/Application & URL Filtering blades
- Manage Security Incidents including Response
- Manage Employee Security Awareness Training Programs including Content Creation
- Corporate Security Policy Review and Updates
- Internal Application Security Scans and Penetration Testing
- AV Management and Monitoring
- Very Detail Oriented person with ability to find anomalies and threats in Daily Log Review
- Conduct Quarterly Enterprise Risk assessment with upper management
- Applicant must have a firm understanding of the OSI model and varying networking protocols and services.
- Applicant must be willing to interface customers or help with other operational tasks as needed
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or 3+ years of experience in a similar role or capacity.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience with specific Checkpoint Firewalls, Microsoft Server 2012 / Active Directory, AWS / Azure is a huge plus.
- Experience participating SOC1 / SOC2 Audits